1. The promoter is Bostik Ltd. (company no. 68328), whose registered address is Common Road, Stafford, ST16 3EH.
2. The promotion will run from midday (BST) on 22nd July, 2021 until midnight (BST) on 30th September, 2021.
3. Entrants must be professional flooring contractors who live in Great Britain and are over 18 years old. They must also be following the account (i.e. Bostik Professional Flooring’s Facebook page) through which they enter the competition. Entry is not open to family members of those employed by Bostik Ltd or Arkema, or anyone else otherwise connected to the promotion.
4. To enter, entrants must take a photo of one of the #BostikProFloor Roadshow vans and post it as a reply to one of the Facebook posts promoting the competition, including the text ‘#BostikProFloor Roadshow’ in the comment. Alternatively, they can simply upload the photo to Facebook, with the same text, and tag the Bostik Pro Floor Facebook page.
5. An entry must occur during the promotion period to be eligible to win. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries received after the closing date.
6. Entries are limited to one per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Winners will be chosen at random by the promoter.
8. The winners will be contacted by the promoter via the Facebook account through which they entered the competition.
9. A winner must communicate with the promoter within 72 hours of being informed that they have won a prize and provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange to deliver the prize to them. In the event that a winner does not, within 72 hours of being informed that they are a winner, provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange delivery, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner for that prize from all other proper and valid entries that were received. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the prize invalid.
10. Each prize will be made up of Bostik-branded merchandise and a £20 Amazon voucher.
11. A suitable date for delivery of the prizes will be agreed with the winners. The promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent value.
12. By taking part in this promotion, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If an entrant does not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, they should not enter this promotion.
13. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternative winner in the event the promoter believes that any entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
14. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting a prize.
15. It is a condition of entry that the winners cooperate fully for publicity purposes if so required. By entering the promotion, the winners agree for their details to be included in this future publicity material.
16. The names of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Edson Evers, The Hollies, 120 Newport Road, Stafford, Staffs, ST16 1ET. Entrants are agreeing to have this information supplied to those who request it as part of the terms of entry.
17. The promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Facebook is an independent social media platform and is not affiliated in any way to the promoter. Entrants may familiarise themselves with Facebook’s Terms of Service here. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and each entrant confirms that by entering this promotion they are releasing Facebook from any liabilities associated with the promotion.
19. English law applies, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.