Posted by jack.brodie on
‘School’s out for summer’ promotion
This summer, we’re giving away £250 worth of our perfect pair – Bostik’s BEST and Bostik Roll – to a lucky winner! To be in with a chance, tweet us a photo (@Bostik_ProFloor) of your current project in a school and let us know which Bostik product(s) you’re using.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Bostik Ltd. (company no. 68328), whose registered address is Common Road, Stafford, ST16 3EH.
- The competition will run from 12.15pm (BST) on Wednesday 7th August 2019 until 11.59pm (BST) on Friday 6th September 2019.
- Entrants must be professional flooring contractors who live in Great Britain and are over 18 years old. Entry is not open to family members of those employed by Bostik Ltd, or Arkema, or anyone else otherwise connected to the promoter.
- To enter, contractors must tweet the Bostik Professional Flooring Twitter page (@Bostik_ProFloor) with a photo showing the flooring work they are, at that time, carrying out in a school or education environment. Entrants must state the Bostik product(s) they are using in the same tweet.
- Entries must occur during the promotion period to be eligible to win. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries received after the closing date.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- A winner will be selected at the end of the promotion. The winner will be chosen by the promoter based on the promoter’s opinion of what is the best entry.
- The winner will be contacted by the promoter via reply to the post used to enter the competition. The promoter will instruct the winner to contact the promoter via Direct Message in order to claim their prize.
- The winner must contact the promoter, via Direct Message, within 72 hours of being informed that they have won a prize and provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange to deliver the prize to them. In the event that the winner does not, within 72 hours of being informed that they have won, provide sufficient details to enable the promoter to arrange delivery, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all other proper and valid entries. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified will make any claim to the prize invalid.
- The prize is any combination, to be chosen by the winner, of the promoter’s products Bostik’s BEST and Bostik Roll, to the maximum value of £250. No cash alternative to this prize is available.
- A suitable date for delivery of the prize will be agreed with the winner. The promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond its control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent value. Accepting the prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be the winner’s responsibility.
- By taking part in this competition, an entrant is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. If an entrant does not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, they should not enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend, or foreclose this promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternative winner in the event the promoter believes that any entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting a prize.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner cooperates fully for publicity purposes if so required. By entering the competition, the winner agrees for their details to be included in this future publicity material.
- The name of the winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Edson Evers, The Hollies, 120 Newport Road, Stafford, Staffs, ST16 1ET. Entrants are agreeing to have this information supplied to those who request it as part of the terms of entry.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Twitter is an independent social media platform and is not affiliated in any way to the promoter. Entrants may familiarise themselves with Twitter’s Terms of Service here. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, and each entrant confirms that by entering this promotion they are releasing Twitter from any liabilities associated with the promotion.
- English law applies, and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.